Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I DO suck

and here's why.


So yesterday I had cuffed pants on. I was leaving the break room walking down a normally well populated hallway, when all of a sudden my right foot got caught in my left leg cuff. Down I went, face first, palms burning from the friction of them and the carpet.

I was up in less than 2 seconds, looked around, saw that absolutely no one was around. How had this gone unnoticed? This is normally the time where several people come up to me and say "are you okay??" and I sheepishly respond "yes, haha, yes..."

But that didn't happen. No one saw. That's not right! So I told a couple of my coworkers, and now the blogiverse.

Thank you Ben for remindind me how much I suck.

3 comments:

Unspar! said...

That's awesome. Hooray cuffed pants.

Unspar! said...

And you're welcome.

Unknown said...

CUFFED PANTS!