Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Worth Consideration

I wish the world was a blog. I would eat my lunch, and the ground beneath my chair beneath me would contain some words about my lunch-eating experience. I would cross the street, and in my footsteps there would be letters in a large and shapely font that said, "FOOT." I would climb a tree, and the tree woud suddenly be full of posts about how much fun it is to climb a tree, and how it's especially adventurous when I pretend I'm a daredevil, and how I should really wear a helmet in case I fell. After all that, I would go home for relief from the world-blog and fall asleep to calming posts about lullabies and white noise.

1 comment:

Paul Romein said...

the awesomest part about the world is walking around knowing that ANYONE could be one of us bloggers =P

- Paulish