Friday, December 09, 2005

The Latest Development

So instead of posting what I originally wrote here, I'll tell you what just happened to me right now.

I was about to google "tallest person" so that I could see whether or not he played basketball, but instead of typing "tallest person" into a Google bar, I typed it straight into the bar where you type the website. Somehow, several results showed up, and nearly all of these were titled "NO SHEEP!"

What do a lack of sheep and great height have in common? Complete and utter boredom.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben, if you are reading this, we should play the celebrity game, but through Blogger comments. Let me start:

Tim Robbins.

Unspar! said...

Did I tell you I was doing that via email with one of my coworkers? I think I did. We're on Day 3. But good idea.

Robert Redford.

Unspar! said...

I thought so.

Loretta Lynn.

Unspar! said...

Lyle Lovett