Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Big Orange Snowsuit

This morning, as I was hanging up my coat in the coat closet, I saw a big orange snowsuit hanging up in there as well. A big orange snowsuit. At a big boring corporation. Who does that?

The really interesting thing is that I've never looked in that corner of the closet before, so that big orange snowsuit may have been there forever. It may be home to all the mice I see running around on the floor or to the bats that occasionally dive at us in our cubes. It may be host to more mysteries than I can count!

But mostly it reminded me of the orange piccolo man from Madison. For a second I thought he moved to Minneapolis and got a job as a clinical psychologist at my insurance company. But who does that?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful story, and better than anything that could ever be put into LiveJournal. More like DEADJournal!

Unspar! said...

It's especially wonderful because only 3 people will read it ever. Wait, that's not wonderful at all! I can't believe anyone would even think that's wonderful!

chris said...

i think it's wonderful because it makes me feel furry special. (furry = very in cute speak).

Unknown said...

Ben,

If you are contemplating leaving the Legends blog because of being concerned about "readership," then you have no soul.

Also, you suck, and I hate you.

Mark

Unspar! said...

I wasn't contemplating leaving the Legends blog. I don't think I'd ever approach such a thought. I was contemplating leaving my blog, and therefore leaving the concept of blog. But I suck, so I won't.

Also, you suck, Mark.

Go Legends!

Unspar! said...

And to clarify my "readership" comment, I only meant that people don't read blogs in comparison to livejournal. It was not at all an insult toward the Legends, for the Legends are Legendary.

christinesfakeblog said...

I'm all about my own blog, this one too, but also mine. Legends!