Tuesday, November 29, 2005

legends have dreams, too.

Last night, I dreamed that I was walking down this big hill and I realized that I was in Sweden with my good friend, Jose Canseco. When we got to the bottom of the hill, we realized the town was submerged in water and we had to jump to different parts of land that were sticking out of the water.

Lucky for us, there was some Swedish girl who knew her way around town and was also swimming around in a bikini. She and Jose jumped into the water and started swimming around. I couldn't swim, so I had to jump far to get back onto the land.

I lost them, so I looked around town. I walked into a room, and they were in there, and apparently they had become a couple. I yelled, "C'mon, Jose, we gotta go, we've gotta get out of Sweden."

When I said that, I thought to myself, "Man, it's weird having a friend named Jose."

3 comments:

Unspar! said...

Also, I had a dream last night where some anonymous person that my friends knew had AIDS. My friends were all driving sweet sports cars, and only one of them went to visit Mr. Anonymous in the hospital because they all preferred to speed around town and not pay for parking.

Anonymous said...

sweedish girl in a bikini? busted!

~brigitte

Unknown said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!