Thursday, November 10, 2005

LEGENDS.

We are legends. We are the greatest.

You know what I love? Parmesan cheese. Did you know that it melts if you get it hot enough? I did not know that until today. The kind that you get in a can and put in your refridgerator can MELT. MELT!

This journal is dedicated to the Legends of LiveJournal, the ones who escaped with our humility and our humble natures. Yes, LiveJournal is much worse off without our presence, and we are much better off by starting this Legends' blog.

In fact, I am going to announce the Legends Awards show. Guess who wins all the awards?! WE DO.

6 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

I love when parmesan cheese melts!!! We win!

Unknown said...

LEGENDS

CHRISTINE GRUE

AT A BARBECUE

DIET COKE

CHRISTINE GRUE

christinesfakeblog said...

hahahahaha, I was out of control that day.

Unknown said...

OUTTA CONTROL! Like this blog.

Hey Christine, now I can only talk to you via comments while we are both online. You should get back on AIM.

I updated our links part, even though Ben doesn't believe in blogs.

christinesfakeblog said...

Don't you tempt me, Waller.

Ima go run now. And I don't have to say goodbye to ANYBODY because I don't have AIM. Yes!

Unspar! said...

I don't believe in blogs? What is this, Wrong Land? I don't believe in the link. It's a fact I choose to deny.

Also, how do I contribute?